Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in
mammals and birds. In humans, the virus causes respiratory infections which are typically mild but, in rare cases, can be lethal.
Symptoms of Coronavirus disease
Coughing, Fever, Pneumonia, Shortness of breath, Vomiting, Diarrhoea Note: In advanced cases, the patient can have very serious complications, which can lead to death, such as Sever pneumonia, Renal (Kidney) failure. Coronavirus infection is similar to common cold and typically affects the upper respiratory tract.
Prevention of COVID-19 Infection:
1) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3) Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4) Stay home when you are sick.
5) Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
6) Maintain Hydration level: Adults should drink 50-80 cc warm water and children should drink 30-50cc warm water.
7) Cover your nose and mouth with a mask.